Thursday, May 18, 2006

Loving and learning and living to do both....or something like that


Hey fellas this is the book I'd like for us to read throughout the month of May and June. I'd like for us all to be able to discuss it from a common base. I was referred to this book from a good friend, Jamel, and so I jumped out and got it. I bought it off of Amazon for like $0.98 and $3 shipping and handling. My total wasn't even $5. The author's name is Erich Fromm, in the case that you can't read it. Leave a comment when you have it.

And by the way ya'll. Leave some comments anyway!!! Don't just read this blog, become more active. Make it yours. You aren't a contributor to not contribute. Drop a line, an idea, a poem, something. Help us bring this blog alive please.

Asalaamu-laikum

No comments: