Tuesday, May 02, 2006

An Encouraging Word

Breathing in pure possibility
Thanking God for another day
Also for strength and humility
And giving me the wisdom to pray
With the world around me in decay
I recycle knowledge creating anew
History is the blueprint
Of what I should and should not do
Still sometimes I don’t listen
Just wishing upon a star
Getting stuck in no win positions
When I could have avoided the scar
Life laughs at me
And my catastrophes
Wondering when will I learn
I’ve been spared
My share of tragedies
So I guess it was just my turn
There are those out there
Worst off than me
So every day I breathe
Is a blessing
I try to rejoice in the good times
And treat bad times as a lesson
That way I always win
A little wiser with my approach
I can appreciate good advice
But life is the best coach

-Timothy E. Dotson T-Remedi

1 comment:

Mustafa said...

We will be meeting tonight at 8:00pm. The lessons tonight will be taught by brother Lenny Cain and brother Devin. The first lesson will start promptly and 8:30!

Please Come and Enjoy invite a guest! The meeting is
again at Eyecon's Commerce Circle ( corner of Winchester and Goodlett)