Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Gnarls Barkley at the Grammys

Yo, I just found this video on Youtube. It features Hip Hop as I love it man, and the progression we have made with it. Anyone who has been 'down' can remember Cee-lo singing way back on Outkast's first album on the cut 'Git up, Git out'. He later went on to connect with his brothers to form the group, Goodie MOb, and finally found himself solo as simply Cee-lo Green the Soul Machine. Recently he caught up with another ole skool Hip Hop head, Danger Mouse, one half of the old duo Danger Doom, to form a group called Gnarls Barkley. Yesterday I dropped their newest video, Smiling Faces off of their debut album, St. Elsewhere. Today I've located a Grammy performance sure to make your head feel tingly. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you.........Gnarls Barkley!

No comments: